Topvisor Review: All in One, Complete SEO & PPC Solution for Webmasters
Topvisor When talking about SEO tools, I don’t think I need to introduce you to Topvisor. If you’re serious about what you do, you probably have already heard of it.
They already have the following metrics speaking for them!
KEYWORDS: 24 400 751
USERS: 85 761
PROJECTS: 152 943
PPC ADS: 216 080
That’s the reason I took to scribbling this Topvisor Review piece down for you, I’d get you a deeper insight into if the tool is really worth the hype, what exactly does it offer you, what are the hidden potentials and then my final verdict.
So let’s take it up from the scratch….
What is Topvisor?
I know it needs no introduction, but just for the sake of formality, it’s an SEO Tool. As the name suggests, it’s combined of “Top + Visor”. The Top stands for the best, and the visor stands for the features it offers you. It lets you visualize a lot of things, let’s discuss exactly what!
- Keyword Rank Tracker: Update Tracker, Keyword Research Tool!
- Detailed Website Analysis:- Meta Tag analysis Links Analysis, both Outbound and Inbound.
- Image Optimizations
- Sitemap Generator
- Full On-Page Audit (H1 Tags, And much more).
So it’s the all in one kind of solution to all your SEO RESEARCH needs! It might be perfect, it might not be, so instead of giving my verdict right away, check out the features and decide then.
First of all, Signup for a Free Account! Once you’ve done that, you’d be taken to a well-organized dashboard that looks exactly like this.
Adding the Keywords:-
So now let’s proceed towards adding out keywords.
- Click on that Add project option from the top bar.
- It will ask for your website URL.
- Once that’s done! It gets added to your account. Now is the time when you can add your keywords to it for the tracking!
- In order to do that, click on the keywords icon below your website URL.
- Once you do that, you’d be taken to the keywords page. Click on the big + button that’s there on the page.
- It’s so User-friendly that it lets you add your keywords to specific groups. I mean user-friendliness is that matters, a lot in fact, right? So there it is!
- You can click on the “New Group” text to edit the group name. And then use the “add keyword” box below to add a keyword you want to track.
- Once you do that, click on the “Rank Tracker” option from the left sidebar!
- This option takes you to the Rank tracker dashboard! And that’s where you can monitor the SERP position of your keywords, their ups and downs, and everything else.
- Give it a couple minutes to update, and you’ll have your results! As you can see, the first tab “Dynamics” shows you if your keywords went up, or down the Google search results.
- And the right-pane shows you the exact position where your keywords are ranking!
This is just one of the many features that Topvisor lets you use! As you can see, there’s a long list of all the possible features, and everything has been neatly organized in a bar on the right side, right?
So as far as User-Experience, or Keyword Tracker tool goes, I’m giving them 09/10 (Considering the update time, I’ve reduced 1 point!)
Now let’s work around some other features that they’re offering.
If you move down that features list on the right sidebar, you’d see a “Website Audit” feature! Click on it! And it would take you to a similar screen.
This is the option that would audit your site for you. But before that, you need to add your URL for audit.
- Click on the “Settings” tab and add the URL you want to scan.
- Once you’ve added the URL’s, Proceed to the Website audit dashboard again, and click on Start Scanning.
- If you get the popup like below, click on start scanning anyway, because the free accounts are loaded with $1 in credits!
- And then you’d see the Scan in the progress bar.
Now you’re going to get a deep ( and I mean it) analysis of almost all the important factors on your website. Let’s start with the Index status! You see, it clearly shows you if your robots.txt is blocked, your canonical redirections, and everything else.
Then see the “Links” section, it gives you all the links to your blog, with their Anchor texts, text, type of link, and if the link is dead or alive!
It gives you your image URL’s to start with, then the Alt-texts for the images, the size too! The type of link and number of pages! So I’d say you can use that information pretty much up to any kind of advancement or improvement you might want on your blog.
It has some other options like the “Snippet”, “Content” etc too but I think you already got a glimpse of the superpowers the tool is capable of, right?
I was gonna conclude this Topvisior Review, but I can’t do so without getting you a glimpse of the “watcher” feature! I won’t tell you what it does, I’ll show you.
- Click on the Water icon, and click Start scanning.
- Again Add the URL you want to scan and then click on Start Scanning again.
- Now this feature would get you a lot of details, nope I won’t say what ( as this is a review, I might be exaggerating things, right?); just check them out for yourselves.
- It gives you the condition of your Title tag, Content, Description. So in short, the whole overlay of your websites is presented for you.
It does exactly what it says it does, simple and easy. You click on the sitemap Generator button, and click on “Generate Sitemap”.
And you’ll have it delivered. In case you don’t know, a Sitemap is one of the most important things you need in order to get your websites indexed and crawled perfectly.
It even lets you choose how many pages you want the sitemap for! That’s pretty advanced I’d say.
So see? I’d say, it’s a pretty “complete in itself” kind of tool!
So hey it lets me track my keywords, their rankings, lets me keep eyes on my competitors, gives me a detailed website audit, and a lot more!
So if you ask me should you go for this, I’d say yeah totally, if you’re serious about what you’re doing! They don’t take my words for it, just check out https://topvisor.com/! After all, what have you got to lose, right?
You must not avoid these expert’s interviews:
$1 Million Target Set for 2016 by Kulwant Nagi of Blogging Cage A chat with “Manpreet Kaur” Blogger, Social Media Influencer & Founder of Finix Post Suresh Kashyap’s Journey from MLM Associate to a Successful Blogger Nikhil Saini:: Founder of “My Quick Idea” at Rusty Blogger
How Site Speed Influences SEO in 2021 & How to Improve it?
What are Internal Linking and the importance of Internal link building in SEO?